Translate Design (TD) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to all and easy to use. This user guide will help you get started as well as
introduce you to more features and functionalities you might not already use by showing you how to use them as well as help you solve specific problems you might have.
If you do have any difficulties while using our site, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
You need to register an account with us with your email address to use our system. Your email will be required anytime you log in to our platform to manage your projects or do translations.
Steps To Register An Account
1) Go to the Register Page
2) Enter your first name
3) Enter your last name
4) Enter your phone number ** Not mandatory **
5) Enter your email address
6) Enter your password (Passwords must include at least one number and one uppercase letter)
7) Confirm your password
8) Click Register
9) Check your email mailbox from an email from us and click on the link in the email to verify your account.
After you clicked register, an email was sent to your email address with a link to click on to verify your email address.
Once your email address has been verified, you can then go to the Login page and enter your newly created username which is your email address and your newly created password to Sign in.
- A web browser. (Translate Design recommends you use Google Chrome)
- A PayPal account or bank card (**only if/when you want to buy credits**)
- Adobe InDesign .idml files
- Microsoft Word .docx files
- Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx files
- Text .txt files
Each file or document you upload for translation is called a "Project". A project can be translated into multiple languages. In this section,
we will show you how to create a new project by uploading a file.
Steps To Create A Project
1) Go to the Create New Project Page
2) Name your project e.g. "Installation and Servicing Guide" or "May Newsletter"
3) Choose a file to translate
4) Click on Create Project